Twitter is the leading platform which connects users. It allows users to follow one another. You can gain twitter followers in cheap price and get likes and reposts on your content. You can also save photos, videos, and GIFs from Twitter. It does not matter whether you are using Twitter on a mobile phone or the web browser; you need to go through a few steps to save a picture.
Saving pictures on mobile phone via the application and on the web browser, both require different steps. However, if you save an image from Twitter on your desktop computer, it keeps it in a different format, which is usually unreadable. This issue can also be solved.
Downloading Twitter Pictures
1-Through a Web Browser on Desktop
Downloading images on a desktop computer from Twitter can be a little difficult than on a mobile phone, but it is not impossible. If you are using a web browser like Opera or Chrome, you would need to go through the following a few steps to download a picture from Twitter.
- Open Twitter on the web browser. Log in to your account.
- Click on the photo you want to save from Twitter. Right-click on the photo and click on “save image as”
- It will open another small window. You will be required to click on the “save as type.”
- Click on all files.
- Select the folder where you want this picture to be saved.
- Name the photo you are saving and consider adding .jpg to it.
- Click on Save, and the photo will be saved on your computer using this procedure.
2-Through Twitter Application on Android
If you are using android, install the Twitter app and go through the following steps to save a photo or video to your mobile phone from twitter. Saving pictures on mobile phones is much easier than downloading it on the desktop. Whether you are an android user or an Apple user, photos from Twitter can be saved to your device in less than a minute. The procedure is way too easy and convenient. You have to consider the following steps.
- First of all, open the Twitter app.
- Open the picture you want to save.
- Tap on it to open in full screen.
- Tap on the three dots on the top of the screen.
- Tap on the “save” option, and this picture will be saved in your phone gallery.
3-Through Twitter Application on Apple
If you are an Apple user, then you would have to allow Twitter to access photos before downloading the pictures. If you do not allow access, you won’t be able to download photos from the Twitter application. After you allow access, it will take less than a minute to save that picture in your phone’s gallery. You have to take the following steps.
- Open your iPhone’s setting. Go to “Privacy”
- It will ask you to allow the Twitter application to have access to the pictures.
- After that, open your twitter account.
- Look for the picture you wanted to download.
- Tap on the picture and hold it for a second.
- Click on save, and the picture will be saved in your gallery.
Thank you for reading our blogs. Here you can have more blogs: http://eatsshootsandleaves.com/